What does you're little sister do that cancels out everything that makes her an annoying little sister? Why do you lover her so much?

Friday, June 24, 2011

Anecdote No.1

This is my first proper little sister anecdote.

When we were very small and my sister was less that two years old, we were at our beach house. My sister and I were drinking juice from our baby cups on the veranda. I went down the stairs to go and play on the swing we had in the yard. The large 2L bottle of juice was sitting behind my tiny sister. After coming back from swinging me, my mum or aunt (I can't remember) came over to find the 2L thing of juice empty on the veranda with a very full little baby on the veranda. The thought of my baby sister chugging a 2L bottle of juice always makes me smile. What memory of your little sister make you smile

Claudia

3 comments:

  1. My middle little sister was always calm and good with a round smiley face and curls. She was placid and easygoing and I would boss her around. One day we were drinking lemonade. I drank mine fast and then wanted her to give me some of hers. She said no. I said yes. Then my calm little sister threw her lemonade all over me! I'm still in shock, more than 40 years later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little sister was always sweet and placid so I was a liitle surprised to see her walking down the street in a goth morticia Adams dress on a school day when I knew she was supposed to be in a French exam

    ReplyDelete