What does you're little sister do that cancels out everything that makes her an annoying little sister? Why do you lover her so much?

Friday, June 24, 2011

My Little Sister

We all loathe our little sisters but we can never do it for very long. They say the cutest and some of the most annoying things in the world. I know a few good little sister stories. Each week I'll post a new one. My sister is 11. There is a 2 yr gap. She still somehow manages to be really annoying whilst at the same time, irresistibly cute. Therefore she is unbearable most of the time. She gets away with things and always manages to not get caught doing the really bad stuff. But sometimes we have a great time.
Playing baseball and Marco Polo at 9pm when we can't sleep, going bonkers when it's the least convenient time for out parents, making cookies, laughing at every funny thing we've ever said, playing monopoly (me making sure she's confused and tricking her into the worse end of the bargain, so much fun), helping her with homework, laughing at the look on her face when she takes 5 minutes to figure something (to prove me wrong) out only to find that I was right and (though she'd never admit it) me singing her to sleep using the same song over and over again.

My little sister story for this week (it's short) is from when we were talking about when we'd become teenagers. She suddenly asked me "you you're going to hide in your room then. Like a hermit crab."

That's all.
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment